Friday, January 25, 2013

PBS and Lobenberg




A few weeks ago, a local and nationally PBS personality by the name of Rob Stewart and his videographer came to my studio (Studio L) and videographed me doing a watercolor portrait (posted earlier on this blog). Last Tuesday, they came back and videographed me being interviewed by Rob. On February 27 at 7:30 p.m. the whole bowl of nuts will be aired on Sacramento PBS station KVIE. The interview will also be used in an on-going national PBS show on the arts (all the various art disciplines) in America. The interview will be on Youtube, and I'll post that link on this blog soon. The whole experience was fun and most exciting!

8 comments:

SARABEL said...

ME ALEGRO MUCHO DE QUE HAYAS TENIDO LA OPORTUNIDAD DE DARTE A CONOCER...

UN SALUDO

Ginny Stiles said...

I have followed your blog for years.
I rarely comment which is laziness on my part. Always in a hurry. But I adore your work and am so excited to see that you will have a YouTube to watch soon.! Congratulations on the interview...well deserved recognition. AND thank you for your generous blog where you give and share so freely.

Barbara Muir said...

Wow! Aren't you the cool dude. Good for you. I love the shot of you with all your amazing work. You deserve to be on TV full time showing off those beauties.

Ciao,
Your fan in Toronto,

Barbara

Myrna Wacknov said...

Woo Hoo, you've hit the big time! Fabulous to be featured on PBS art in America. Can't wait to see the episode. Congratulations. Well deserved.

David Lobenberg said...

Thanks, Sarabel!

David Lobenberg said...

Ginny, Thank you for those kind words, and I'm so happy you dig my blog. Love your Walmart visors! I am teaching this semester at Sacramento City College a pen and ink class, and I may just incorporate this visor decoration idea as an assignment! We just finished another assignment where I had my students do Sharpie doodling on paper cups.

David Lobenberg said...

Barbara, You're damn right I'm cool. In fact I'm cold. I may have to winter in Arizona next year! You should too.

David Lobenberg said...

Thanks my CWA buddy, Myrna!