Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two Invitations





I have recently gotten two invitations to conduct watercolor workshops that I am very excited about. I am now scheduled to teach a five day workshop in 2013 for The Santa Clara Valley Watercolor Society. In the past, they have had watercolor luminaries such as Stephen Quiller, Frank Web, Ted Nuttal, Mike Bailey, Myrna Wacknov, and Jan Hart. I am thinking about teaching portraiture both in payne's gray and full color. The second invitation just came in this morning from the Peninsular Art League in beautiful Gig Harbor, Washington. They saw my art on my website. If you are interested in discussing a possible Lobenberg workshop in your neck of the woods, please contact me at: sushi3@mac.com

8 comments:

jill polsby said...

I want a workshop!! In southern California!! I wish you lived closer so that you'd come on down here and teach us too!!

Meera Rao said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you (and envious of the lucky participants!)

Dana said...

Congrats on the Gig Harbor gig! We loved Washington when we lived up there!

David Lobenberg said...

Jill, if you can get enough people together for a weekend workshop, we may be able to make it happen.

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Love the color in that young woman's face. Let me know if you ever have a workshop in AZ. I would, of course, expect a poor old man and student discount.

David Lobenberg said...

Onpainting, you will be the first to know and the geezer discount will apply!

Sadeu said...

your workshop will be great, sorry for living so far

David Lobenberg said...

Sadue, yep, Barcelona is faaar away from Sacramento.