Thursday, September 8, 2011

GOT FISH?

These are fresh sea creatures just caught by me on watercolor paper. If you would like to purchase one for $75 plus shipping (they are 11 inches by 13 inches on 140lb. professional grade watercolor paper, unframed), please let me know via a comment.
I'm just testing the waters (pun intended) right now. If I get a comment on this blog that you are interested, I shall figure out how to conduct the transaction through my Paypal account. Or...you can just comment on these paintings and leave it at that. GOT COMMENTS?

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

These are magical, David. If I had the money I'd be taking you up on the offer! Good luck! And by the way, I find PayPal rather a Godsend and have never had a problem with it.

Unknown said...

Hi David I've enjoyed catching up on your posts that I've missed whilst on holiday. This seal is adorable.

Hope you can pop by sometime and give me a little critique as I've been dabbling in watercolours.

Barbara Muir said...

Fabulous.

Ciao,

Barbara

Bill said...

Love your brilliant colors. Can you tell me what brand of watercolors you use?