99% watercolor, but what is the other 1%?
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Friday, January 23, 2015
Friday, January 16, 2015
Today I applied for a very cushy job for the state of California. Job title - State Art Czar. Annual salary - $325 K per year with killer retirement and health benefits. A four week, all-expense-paid vacation to Finland thrown in to sweeten the deal. All I needed to do was pass the watercolor- monochromatic-portraiture-painting test. When I finished this piece, I figured I had the job bagged. I hadn't notice the added color! The subconscious mind is not something to be ignored.