Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Six Universal Skill Sets of Drawing workshop



In Davis, California, there is an exquisite gallery called The Pence. The gallery heard of my very, very popular "Learn The Six Skill Sets of Drawing" two-day workshop and invited me several months ago to teach it there. Last Sunday was the first day where I taught my students the first three skill sets. We meet again this coming Sunday when I teach the final six skill sets. Conducting this workshop consumes a lot of my energy but seeing my students learn how to draw is a super rush!!!

4 comments:

SARABEL said...

Yo creo que poder enseƱar todo lo que uno sabe a sus alumnos tiene que ser ..............lo mejor del mundo....

un saludo

amgpaints said...

looks like fun-wish i lived closer!

David Lobenberg said...

Gracias, Sarabel. I don't speak spanish, but I know "un saludo" has got to be good!

David Lobenberg said...

Anne - I need a large art group to bring me out to your fair state of GA to teach it!